Lesotho Job Opportunities – Sales Consultant – Leribe
Key Deliverables of the Sales Consultant
- Achieve 100% of the branch sales budgets as provided from time to time.
- Achieve 100% of the product split as provided from time to time.
- Attend to all incoming client new business enquiries and advise clients on the most appropriate product suitable for their needs.
- Capture all loan applications, maintaining accuracy in screening these loan applications for credibility to minimize the chance of fraudulent applications.
- Attend to all client queries, irrespective of nature and keep documentary records of same.
- Assist with daily updating of the New Business Control Register.
- Ensure high levels of service to customers, in line with management expectations as will be expressed from time to time.
The Sales Consultant will report to the Regional Manager.
We seek the following in our desired candidate:
- A Secondary Education Certificate/Matric is essential.
- A relevant tertiary qualification is preferable.
Experience / Background Preference
- The company will only look at candidates who have no less than THREE years related work experience in a high performance sales environment.
- Previous experience within the financial services or insurance sector is essential.
- Previous experience within the Microfinance sector will be advantageous.
- Previous sales and/or new business development experience is essential.
- A strong analytical ability is a requirement of the role.
- A strong command of English, both written and verbal is a requirement of the role.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- A strong customer service focus.
- Sales and business development skills.
- A passion for financial markets.
- Self-assurance and a confident manner.
- The ability to influence and persuade others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong time management skills – the ability to prioritise and manage workflow.
- A strong work ethic.
- Strict attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is proactive, shows initiative and displays high levels of self-motivation.
- Ability to work and think independently.
- An inquisitive nature and desire to learn.
- A friendly approach and the ability to influence and persuade others.
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members, company management and clients.
- Be alert to changing situations, show flexibility in approach, adaptability in difficult circumstances and continuously strive to achieve meaningful results.
The position is based at the Lesana Office at Hlotse, Leribe District.
By nature of the group, travel will be required from any staff member of the company from time to time.
An annual cost to company remuneration package, which will be commensurate with the technical skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Please forward applications to Tlali Mpholo: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application for this particular vacancy unsuccessful. In this instance, please be assured that we shall retain your application and will be in touch should a suitable opportunity arise in the future.